Sunday, May 5, 2013

Raif Story #SciFi #novel update: Spoilers Ahead! http://bit.ly/MMM-Goodreads Add it to ur #Goodreads Shelf today

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a little update as we close in on the date when I might fall silent for while again. I've been working like mad on the opener of the book, the part I didn't have written at all, and it's blossomed into the whole first third of the story. It's flowing incredibly well and I really wish I didn't have to go work a day job or find a new place to live or do any of that "life" stuff that is going to make me have to STOP WRITING. It hurts my heart to stop writing.

I've updated the Goodreads Page for Raif's Story with a few spoilers and teasers to let you know what's in the first third of the book. If I can find a new job and a new place to live all in the next 2-3 weeks, I could feasibly get this book done and out the door by September....but these days, that kind of speed on job hunts is rare if not impossible. Companies just don't move quickly anymore, not sure why.

I'll keep at it and once I'm in a nice and easy (not quite but close to "braindead" for me) desk job, I can crank out the rest of this book super fast! The content editing is the biggest time-sink and that's the part that's going so quickly. Having an outline seems to have worked out well for me. I might have to try this again! Who knew? (haha)

-Friday
@phoenicianbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment